Thank you for your confidence in Nu-Sash... America's first name in quality windows since 1934! Our new solar control glass option for our Nu-Sash custom-made windows is the latest in a long line of company innovations in window manufacturing and marketing. The Nu-Sash tradition began more than 60 years ago with Harold Etling, the inventor of the first combination storm and screen window. It was just the first of many innovations that Etling would oversee over the years in the design and development of Nu-Sash windows.
- In 1961 we pioneered the custom made-to-order replacement window.
- In 1967 we introduced the tilt-in sash for the convenience and ease of cleaning.
- In 1971 we made insulating glass a 'standard' for our replacement windows.
- In 1981 we were one of the first manufacturers to offer high performance glass using film technology.
- In 1996 we aded low-e glass, krypton gas and solar control film for R-values up to 9.1.
Today, Nu-Sash is a company that stands behind the product you select and the warranty that will protect your purchase, assuring your satisfaction for years to come. Back in 1934, our founder, Harold Etling sold his product door-to-door during the day and manufactured the windows at night in a one-room plant. The new combination windows met with phenomenal success, leading to the development of the replacement window and a unique marketing concept: selling only through dedicated window specialists. This exclusive dealer
approach exists to this day, meaning you have a personal, local organization who handles sales, installation, service and follow-through for your Nu-Sash windows.